E6000 Glue 7.2g
E6000 Clear Glue is an industrial strength all-purpose adhesive perfect for use on practically any surface. Unlike silicone, superglue and other adhesives, E6000 offers superior adhesion strength and unsurpassed versatility. It's ability to perfectly adhere plastics, glass, metals, rubber and polymers to name a few, make this product perfect for a range of industries including crafts, jewelers, automotive, electrical, computers and commercial.
Jewellery & Crafts › Repair Cracked Crystals & Beads. Adhere Gemstones. Glue Leather to Metal End Findings. Repair Cracked Ceramic. Glue Glass Cabochons into Metal Settings. Fix Cameos to Necklaces. Repair or Adhere Metal Findings. Glue Sterling Silver Posts for Earrings. Adhere Paper to Glass. Seal Cardboard. Laminate over Porcelain. Adhere Trinkets in Card Making. Embellish in Scrapbooking. Seal Paper Beads. Attach Polymer Clay Components.
- Dries Clear & Permanent but won't bond your skin.
- Non Flammable when cured.
- Very Flexible and can bond items subject to vibration.
- Chemical Resistant to dilute acids and dilute caustics.
- Vibration Resistant suitable for high-wear locations.
- Waterproof and can be submerged in fresh/salt water.
- Paintable to match the surrounding area.
- Won't Become Brittle in cold weather or over time.
This listing is for 1 tube of E6000 7.2g.