Polymer Clay Earring Kit - Souffle
Ever wanted to make your own earrings?
Look no further. This beautiful kit has some of the best tools on the market to help you create your very own earring designs.
Included in the kit:
- Souffle multipack 12pc Sampler
- Sculpey Acrylic Roller
- 3mm Slab Sticks
- 8mm Gold Jump rings
- 1x E6000 Glue
- Craft knife
- 10 Pairs of 8mm stainless steel earring posts with comfort clutch backs
- Clear closure case to keep your tools and clay safe
You will also have access to my Facebook group- By Tara Louise- Makers group, where you can learn more about polymer clay, techniques and share your creative journey with other makers.
A few things you will need to purchase:
- A working surface. I personally use a gloss white rectangle tile from my local hardware store with a non slip mat underneath.
- Shape cutters. You could use stud plungers, stainless steel cutters or 3D cutters.
The only difference between the 2 packs I currently have available is the clay. One is Souffle and the other is Premo. The Souffle has a slightly more velvet finish once cured and the colours are a little different.
If you have any questions, reach out via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can send me a message on Instagram or facebook.